Thursday, October 17, 2013

It Cannot be Thursday

So. The exercises from earlier chapters were much easier this time around. For some of them, it was the 5th time I did the problem. ~sigh~ Though to be honest, I only dug into proving validity with standard form.
I am quite confused (anyone else notice a pattern?) with the "unless p, q" section.  I suppose that next week, that will be as clear as MP, MT, Conj, CS, Disj, DS, DN, Simp, and DM are.

I was gonna type 'em all out, but I need to get to sleep.

6 comments:

  1. The more you work at it, the better you become. I'm still trying to figure out how do to do most of these problems and how to use most of these formulas. I am consumed by my confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to be consumed by confusion than confused by consumption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself just as confused as you with some of the concepts, particularly this one. To understand even the most basic of concepts I wrote them out, re-read the chapter, and used my new "Logic for Dummies" book just so that I could see how certain things worked. Hopefully you're right about it getting easier though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Logic for Dummies?" Sounds cool! Does it explain translation? I cringe just thinking about that.

      Delete