Monday, October 7, 2013

Study Groups and Brainstorming

It was fun talking about logic and paper topics before class today.

My normal circle of friends does not contain philosophy majors, logicians, or even many fellow college students, so I don't get many chances to use the terms for the "tools of formal logic."

I get to the classroom by 8:30 every morning. If anyone else wanted to get together pre-class, I can make sure I get there earlier. On Weds. and Fri. I don't usually have much going on till 2:30pm, if anyone can suggest a good study space. `Yes, Matt, I heard you mention the library. And I'd only need to carry my ID instead of my MacBook. 

I've decided to drop the other class I was taking this semester, so my Tues. and Thurs. mornings are open as well.

I'm sure one of the technology savvy members of our class could figure out a way we can collaborate that won't be any more difficult than this blogging stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment